About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal „Computational Science and Techniques“ has a focus on works in interdisciplinary field connecting computer science, mathematical modeling and natural sciences. The journal is interested in papers about various computational applications that are connected with modeling, algorithms, simulations or software developed to solve science or engineering problem or computer and information science that develops and optimizes the advanced system components, which are used for example in decision support systems or are applied in ecosystems management and etc. Papers of high quality in interdisciplinary field are welcome.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
Authors submitting their paper for review should ensure that no personal information indicating authorship is left in the document preferences. This is required to ensure the double-blind review process. The authors are kindly asked to follow the instructions to prepare their manuscript for double-blind review process.
After the paper is assigned with editor, the review usually takes four to eight weeks. At least two reviewers are asked to evaluate the manuscript. In case of doubt the third reviewer is asked to give an evaluation.
Since 2019 the journal publishes one volume per year. We apply the policy that individual items are published as soon as they are ready, by adding them to the "current" volume's Table of Contents.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Publications in CSaT are indexed by
- Index Copernicus International,
- Ulrich's periodicals,
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ),
- Google Scholar,
- Directory of Science Journals Indexing (DSJI).
We are seeking the inclusion to Scopus.